Monday, February 9, 2009

Mild Monday

We had another beautiful day here today. I think the temps even got into the 70's at one point. Mary Ellen and I spent the afternoon picking daffodils in the backyard and playing fetch with Hershey. That was after gymnastics and our now weekly trip to "Chick-fi-lake". That was Mary Ellen calls it now. I think she has lake on the brain!! That is all she talks about now is wanting to go on vacation to Disney World, the beach or the lake. I think she realizes that the lake is her best bet because the other two are too far away.

I was able to spend just a little bit of time in my scraproom today. I cut out 12 chicks and got one pieced together but all the others are still sitting in their piles. I sort of lost my mo. Hopefully I can piece them together tomorrow because they are taking up my entire work space so I need to get them put together and bagged up to sell. I also started working on a card that is a total scraplift from a card on the Quickutz site but I just loved the card so I wanted to make one up for me. I'll post a picture tomorrow when I get it finished up.

We worked on the girls' Valentines this afternoon. Mary Ellen's are finished and ready to go. Tomorrow, Anna Kate is going to finish decorating her shoe box and we'll check off her Valentines to make sure we've made one for everyone in the class.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home