Friday, February 4, 2011

Day 5 of Strep

My poor, sweet AK is still down with Strep. I have never seen her this sick. This week has been really long for both of us. However, I think I can see the light coming on at the end of the tunnel. She has been fever free for almost 24 hours now which is HUGE!!!! She is still coughing and bless her heart when she gets an "attack" it is so hard on her. Crossing my fingers that we are finally heading in the wellness direction.

In the meantime, I was able to sneak in my scraproom off and on the last few days and I created this layout using the new We R Memory Keepers Be My Valentine collection. I LOVE these papers!! Such bright, pretty colors and there is even flocking on some of the papers which is so soft and pretty.

These pictures are of my sweet little AK when she was 3. What a little cutie!!


You can get these cute papers at Scrapbook Express while they last!!

3 Comments:

Blogger Donna said...

Fabulous job on this layout, I really love it! Love the pom poms, the card with the twine, the border, you rocked the WeR line too!

February 5, 2011 at 5:29 AM  
Blogger Meg Giroux said...

Adorable layout, Ruth Ellen! I LOVE all the pinks, as you know :)

Glad she is finally feeling better!

February 5, 2011 at 5:58 AM  
Blogger Lorie said...

How SWEET, indeed! What a gorgeous little one to scrap pictures of! Your layout is wonderful, and that kit is THE BEST!!

Hugs,
Lorie

February 22, 2011 at 11:30 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home