Monday, January 17, 2011

Project 12 - December Layout

I have LOVED Project 12 - 2010!! I haven't completed all of my 2010 months but I am determined to do it! This project has been such a fun way to document the year and I can't wait to look back over these yearly albums!

Here is my December 2010 Project 12 layout. I used my awesome January Treasure Box Club kit to complete this layout.

Thanks for looking! Hope you are having a great MLK Day! We have had beautiful weather both today and yesterday which I guess is payback for all of the snow and ice from this past week! Certainly has been nice to get outdoors for a change without having to bundle up!!

2 Comments:

Blogger Meg Giroux said...

What a great 2 page layout!!!! I absolutely love that tree!!!

January 22, 2011 at 7:09 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

What a fantastic way to finish out the year! I've loved P12, too! That tree on your LO is super cute!

January 23, 2011 at 10:36 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home