Tuesday, February 17, 2009

Great Deal!!!

I just took advantage of Quickutz great deal on their new silhouette design monthly subscriptions. Half off!! I have been thinking about it all weekend and this morning I finally caved in and went for it. I am so excited to get these designs now I can hardly stand it! There have been so many cute designs released this past year that I have held off buying because of the cost and now I can get them all!! Basically, I have to download at least 8 designs a month to get my money's worth out of the deal but I plan to get a head start on that later tonight when I can start looking through the design gallery and downloading away. I am hoping that this way I can also end up saving money by being able to download digital designs of current releases without having to buy the metal dies themselves. I just can't wait to start picking out some shapes!

1 Comments:

Blogger Angelique said...

Hi Ruth Ellen, have fun!!!! I am holding off getting the Silhouette, but maybe I will cave in on the new machine. But I love my metal dies sooooooo much. I think I will be behind my computer forever when I'd get a silhouette...
I am still thinking about the awesome bogo deal on the 4x8 fonts....

February 17, 2009 at 1:17 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home