Tuesday, October 13, 2009

It is amazing how much more scrapping I can get done when I am not constantly interrupted! Since we had another dreary, rainy day today, I stayed in this morning and got some scrapping done. I was able to complete this layout in just one day! These pictures are from Thanksgiving 2006. The girls has these cute matching turkey dresses to wear. I thought pictures of them standing in the leaves would be great for Fall layouts. Of course, they weren't really in the mood for posing so I just had to take what I could get. I used the Treasure Box Club October kit to create this layout. The October kit is definitely one of my favorites!! The colors are just phenomenal! I am really enjoying working with this one!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home