Friday, September 11, 2009

Another Disney Layout

I have been trying hard the past few months to work in some Disney layouts whenever I have the chance. I certainly have enough pictures to choose from! I have bought some of the Pebbles, Inc. pages to use in a D-ring album and I plan to include both full sized layouts and pages of just pictures as well. This way, I will have all of my pictures and the stories behind them all in one album. Now I just need to get the album. The Pebbles, Inc pages are uniquely sized (which I didn't realize) and so I think I am going to end up having to get a Pebbles, Inc album if I want them to look just right.

Here is my latest Disney themed layout. I have been dying to use the QK Exclusive Tea Set from Scrapping Cottage on a layout for the Teacups ride and I finally found some paper I liked and that complimented the odd combination of colors in the pictures. I love how the stacked cups turned out and I think the Mad Hatter looks really cute standing on top :)


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home