Monday, June 8, 2009

Week of Scrapping!

After being at the beach all last week, I am way over due for some quality scrapping time! Vacation Bible School couldn't have come at a better time. The girls are thoroughly enjoying themselves from 9-12 while I come home to a nice, quiet house and scrap away. Of course my list of home projects is a mile long, but I just can't help but to take advantage of this rare scrapping opportunity.

Here is a layout I started before we left for the beach but completed today. I used the QK Champagne Bottle and Glasses from the May release plus the little hearts at the top are from the Rev Love Birds die also from the May release as well as the Scalloped Nesting ovals. The font for the title is QK Nutmeg. I love this alpha!! I used silver vellum for the champagne glasses and ran the cuts through my Xyron so you wouldn't see any adhesive. I also used gold paper for the top of the champagne bottle and added a little chalking to give it a more realistic look. I just had to make "pink" champagne for this girlie layout, too.

These pictures are from my SIL's Bridesmaids luncheon. We had Thai food at Surin 280 for something fun and different. And of course, we added Mimosa's for some extra fun!

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home