Monday, March 23, 2009

Back to our regularly scheduled life!

Well, we are starting to get to our regular routines starting with Anna Kate going back to school today and Mary Ellen starting back to gymnastics. I was also up and going early since Mondays are my carpool days. At least I get my days over with pretty early in the week! Plus it forces me to get up and get going on Mondays when all I really want to do is stay in bed just a little bit longer!

Anna Kate got to switch tables in her classroom today and it was student choice. She was so excited! She said she chose Table 1 because she hasn't been there yet and then Campbell, Molly, Peyton, and John Christian all chose Table 1 after her. Sounds like it is going to be a really fun table for her to finish out the year. She ans Molly have been at the same table together the whole year.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home