Saturday, March 14, 2009

Rainy Saturday

Our Spring Break is starting off very wet. Anna Kate really wanted to go golfing today but it is just too wet. So she begged to go to the scrapbook store and of course I caved. I mean, it doesn't take much to talk me into going to the scrapbook store! Plus there is a McDonald's right across the street with an indoor playground that the girls love so it is the perfect way to feed them and let them run out some energy so we can then go over to the scrapbook store.

Whitney and I have spent a lot of time today planning our Atlanta trip tomorrow. We rolled the dice with Hotwire and got a room at the Grand Hyatt. Super nice! No indoor pool, but we got such a great deal on the hotel I am still glad we did it this way.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home