Saturday, February 28, 2009

Snow is coming!!!

Woohoo!! The weather service is predicting 2-4 inches of snow tonight!! The girls are so excited! Anna Kate said she wants to check the window as soon as she wakes up to see if it is white. Oh, I would just love for them to wake up and see a blanket of snow. What a treat that would be!

Well, the girls and I spent the morning making chocolate bunnies - not real ones, but chocolate bunny cut-outs with my Quickutz die. They saw me cutting one and wanted one, too. Next thing I know, there are bunnies everywhere!! Anna Kate begged me to take her to the scrapbook store so she could bring in her bunnies to sell like Mommy does. SO cute!! She came home with a new 12x12 album and was so excited to get right back to scrapping. She even brought it down to my parents' house this evening when we all went down for supper.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home