Tuesday, March 17, 2009

Happy St. Patrick's Day!!!

I just love St. Patrick's Day. Not really sure why that is, but I really do! I love looking for St. Patty's outfits for both of the girls although I normally have such a hard time finding them something. I got several hair accessories and socks from Target this year in the dollar bins as well as a cute shirt for Anna Kate. Mary Ellen had claimed Anna Kate's old shirt awhile back so she was more than happy to put it on today. However, she was NOT being very cooperative when it came to taking pictures. I have a feeling I may end up dressing them back up another day so I can get a better picture of the two of them. But for now, this one will have to do,
We have spent the whole day just relaxing and recovering from our Atlanta trip. I took the girls out to the park this afternoon because it was so pretty, but really I think they would have been happier just staying home.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home