Wednesday, April 1, 2009

Star light, star bright...

I had walked into Anna Kate's bathroom to place a nightgown into the hamper and I overheard her talking out loud so of course I stopped to listen. She was talking into the mirror on her beside table and making a wish upon a star that she would have real live friends inside her mirror that she talk to whenever she wanted. She went on and on with this wish. I even heard her recite the star light, star bright poem and then add the wish again after she was done. It just never ceases to amaze me the things that go on in her head. I feel so lucky to have stumbled upon this entire conversation. Who knows how many times she has laid in bed and made wishes that I don't know about. It made me a little sad to realize that I really probably don't know everything she thinks and feels even though I wanted to believe I did. My special girl is starting to grow up little by little each day.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home