Saturday, June 6, 2009

ShopDiscover Experience

Discover Card was the very first credit card I ever had. I continue to enjoy the perks of being a Discover Card member. I recently began taking advantage of Discover Card's ShopDiscover Program and learned how easy it is to gain even more cash back rewards plus enjoy a quick and easy shopping experience right from the comfort of my own home. The list of stores available in the ShopDiscover program is enormous - there is truly something for everyone. I have more fun just looking through the list of all the stores available for me to shop. They are well-known reliable stores that I shop from anyway. And now Discover pays me to continue shopping at my favorite spots.

I even took advantage of a 10% cash back offer with Shutterfly!! You just can't beat that! As a mother of two children, I am constantly behind the camera snapping pictures as fast as I can. These are precious memories to me and when I order prints, I want good quality prints for a reasonable price so I sent my pictures to Shutterfly. I also ordered one of their hardback photo books that you can create online. Then because of Discover's ShopDiscover program, I got 10% cash back when I paid with Discover.

In these tough economic times, I am pinching pennies everywhere I can and Discover really understands that and is working with its customers to provide the best opportunities possible! I am writing this blog post as a part of a great promotion from Discover Card to try to better understand their customers ShopDiscover experiences. Thanks Discover!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home