Wednesday, June 10, 2009

"Anna" Montana


I have had this Hannah Montana paper forever and I have been dying to use it to scrap some of the photos from Anna Kate's Hannah Montana birthday party last year. I also used various sizes of the Quickutz Nesting Stars cut out of DCWV glitter cardstock to embellish the layout. The stars are so perfect for the Pop Star theme! I wanted the look of the Spotlight font but I needed a much smaller size so I used the Quickutz Merry font from the 2007 Holiday Gift Set and added stickles onto the letters.
The picture is of Anna Kate dressed up with her Hannah Montana wig on and a Hannah Montana t-shirt to greet the other girls as they arrived. Isn't the wig just too funny! Each girl got to pick her own Hannah Montana shirt to wear during the party and to take home with her as part of her favor. It was a great party and hopefully I will get a chance to scrap party pics later on.

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home