Saturday, February 5, 2011

Laughter has returned to my house!!

My sweet AK laughed last night for the first time since Monday!! Music to my ears! I think she has finally turned the corner with the worst case of Strep I have ever seen. She still has a nasty cough, but hopefully things are starting to improve! She is even feeling well enough to fight with her sister! ;)

Since everyone is feeling better (finally) I was able to get some scrapping done this morning and last night. I finished another 2010 Project 12 layout. I am trying to stay motivated to finish because I am getting so close. Just 3 more to go!!

This is my June layout using the December Treasure Box Club Kit.


Hopefully, one of my next posts will have all 12 of my 2010 Project Layouts completed! What a feat that will be! I need to hurry up and finish so I don't get behind for 2011!

2 Comments:

Blogger Valerie S said...

This is adorable! Love all the photos you were able to include.

February 5, 2011 at 3:46 PM  
Blogger Lorie said...

Ruth Ellen, this is just fabulous! Great job!! I'm glad your little one is feeling better!!

Hugs,
Lorie

February 22, 2011 at 11:32 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home