Friday, March 12, 2010

It's Daffodil Time!

One of my favorite, if not the favorite thing about our yard, is the Daffodil crop that comes up each year around the bird bath in the back yard. And I am not the only one who loves them. The girls absolutely ADORE picking daffodils each year and that has been true from the time they were little. So, I wanted to be sure to get some good pictures of our daffodil harvesting this season.

Here is a layout I created using some pictures I quickly snapped the other day before school started. I used the March 2010 Treasure Box Kit to create this page. The fabulous Daffodil embellishment was created using the Daffodils Cottage Cutz die. This one was definitely a must have for me!

Labels: , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home