Sunday, January 10, 2010

Warm thoughts for these cold days!

OMGosh I am so tired of these below freezing temperatures!! It is just way too cold here! There is a reason I live in Alabama. We have to suffer through sweltering heat in the summer so we shouldn't have to endure Arctic temps in the Winter!! ;)

I know it has been awhile since my last post but holidays can do that to you. Here is a layout using the Fishing Set from the newest Cottage Cutz Camping and Outdoors release from the Scrapping Cottage. I used my Copic markers to color all of the individual die shapes this time in order to try to achieve the right effects. I have enjoyed working with the Copic markers and may even break down to take a class soon :)

You can click on the image for a close up view of the layout. Be sure to see where I added the string through the loops in the pole so that I could hang my fish!

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home