Thursday, November 5, 2009

School Days Mini Album

OK, OK, I know I should be posting Halloween layouts from the weekend, but since when am I ever that current?! Instead, I have a fun little mini album to post today.

I have been wanting to make a School Days mini album for Anna Kate ever since she started kindergarten last year. But of course my list of mini albums that I want to make is incredibly long and growing everyday! However, the new Quickutz Santa's Workshop Gift Set is the perfect thing to get your mojo flowing to make some fun mini albums.

I was concerned that the albums would be too small to be useful, but I have been pleasantly surprised! The Peppermint Album (which is the largest one) is 3.75" x 5.5"! Now that is a great size mini album!

I used Imaginisce papers to create my School Days mini album along with several school-themed Quickutz shapes. Each school year has a two-page spread where I can include two different first day pictures as well as a little bit of journaling. Each year, I plan to add the teacher's name plus a quote from the first day of school. I think this will be so fun to look through over the years to see how much AK has changed. Plus, the one quote will be fun, too. And the best part is - the album is already completed. All I have to do each year is put in the pictures and add the journaling! How is easy is that!!






















Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home