Tuesday, October 20, 2009

Day 3

Well, ME and I are still home today. With the advent of her cough that showed up late yesterday afternoon and got much worse after she went to bed, I am really leaning more towards thinking we may have ended up with the Swine flu instead of just a fever virus. Not that this new diagnosis changes much, except maybe how long I'll have to keep her home. At least she feels pretty good most of the day. We have been very busy today playing Littlest Pet Shop, My Little Ponies, Polly Pockets, and Prince and Princess - with a lot of ice cream mixed in between. I keep hoping she will fall asleep and take a little nap, but everytime I leave her laying down on the couch.....a few minutes later, I hear her in there talking and playing so I go back in there with her. Needless to say, I am not getting any scrapping done! I need to start working on my post for Scrapping Cottage for Thursday. Hopefully, I can get something going tonight after the girls go to sleep.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home