Sunday, December 6, 2009

Snow Day Fun!!

I know I have been neglecting my blog! November just seemed to crash right into December and I am still trying to catch my breath! I have done some scrapping since my past post but I haven't had a chance to get those uploaded so I thought I would post a couple of pictures from our Snow adventures yesterday. We woke up Saturday morning to a lovely blanket of snow on the ground. Of course the girls could hardly wait to get out in it so I bundled them up as quickly as possible and out we went. They had a great time playing even though we struggled to get enough snow together for a snowman. But we did so the girls were pleased. I tried to explain to them how very unusual snow is in December but they wouldn't hear it! They are fully expecting a white Christmas now!! :)




0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home