Monday, November 9, 2009

Weekend of Basketball and Scrapping!

We had our first basketball practices over the weekend. Anna Kate had a ball! She tries so hard and listens so intently to her coach, but basketball has more skills to fine tune than soccer for sure. But Mommy has started practicing with her so hopefully in the next week or so, we can get her up to speed. This team has 1st and 2nd grade girls on it, so it is more noticeable which ones have played and which ones have not.

Despite our relatively busy weekend, I did manage to get some scrapping time! I pulled out my new November Treasure Box Club monthly kit and started playing! I finished a 2 page layout and then I was having so much fun with this new kit, that I actually managed to finish a second layout! Pretty scrappy if I do say so myself!


This kit is full of bright, fun papers with no particular theme limiting its use. So this was the perfect opportunity to pull out some fun pictures and just scrap away! Uncle Charlie seems to have come up a lot in the weekend's scrapping - who knew?!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home