Friday, November 13, 2009

Friday the 13th!!!

I do not really consider myself a superstitious person, but I can't help but get that weird feeling the moment I realize it is a Friday the 13th! So funny! However, today has gone by very smoothly.

Well, after almost 2 hours of hard core house cleaning, I now have a relatively clean house to enjoy for the rest of the evening. You know, it only takes a day maybe two where I am out of the house all day and unable to do maintenance on the house and then BAM - disaster house!!! It never ceases to amaze me how quickly my house can go from nice and clean to total disarray. However, I have now been able to return it to a presentable state which is such a nice way to begin the weekend!

Did a little scrapping this week that I can share. This is a layout from October 2005 of the girls at the Pumpkin Patch. They had this great photo op set up, but as is normal for children 10 mos old and 3.5, I could never get a picture with everyone looking at me. So you just have to go with what you can get sometimes. The papers and trim are all from the May Treasure Box Club kit. The adorable Scarecrow is from the Autumn Cottage Cutz release. Love this guy!! I mounted him on a Popsicle stick that I just happened to have laying around on my scrapbook table. You just never know when creativity is going to strike!





0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home