Thursday, January 21, 2010

Time Flies

I can't believe how fast January is moving! It is time to start planning Summer activities for the girls. Seems so strange to even be thinking that way as cold as it has been the last few weeks, but camps start filling up before you know it!

Here is a layout I created using the January TBC kit. I am loving these Thickers Tracy has been putting in the kits recently. They look fantastic and make creating your titles so easy!! I have been trying to dig down into some of my older folders to find pictures to use for my layouts. Not that I have the goal of "being caught up" but it might be nice to have more layouts of the girls when they were younger. These pictures are from April 2007 and are classic AK!!


Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home