Saturday, May 14, 2011

Saying goodbye to soccer

We can now say we made it through another season of soccer. Both girls really enjoyed playing this Spring and I am so glad we chose soccer over softball. We were lucky to have some fun families on each team which always makes it even more fun for both the girls and for me!

Only two more weeks of school left! I can't believe summer is almost here! I am really looking forward to some lazy days....

Since my other commitments are slowly winding down, I am finding some time to scrap!! Here is my Project 12 layout from July 2010. Only two more to go now until I am finished with 2010!! This album is going to be so fun to have and I can't wait for the day when I can post my completed album!! Woohoo!!

I used the May 2011 Treasure Box Club Kit to create my July 2010 layout. This kit is full of American Crafts goodies so you know I loved it right away!! Pretty much everything I used on the layout came from the kit which is why I love these kits!! Makes scrapping so easy and fun!!
Thanks for looking and have a great rest of the weekend!

1 Comments:

Blogger Angelique said...

Great layouts as usual Ruth Ellen.. I'll have my maykit waiting for me at the retreat.

It is so fun that your girls play soccer.. I wanted to when I was a kid, but my mother considered soccer a boysport so it was a no go for me.. Actually it still is mainly a guything over here.. womensoccer is almost non existent. There are almost no separate girl teams... even though soccer is the biggest sport over here... but not for girls!!

May 15, 2011 at 7:35 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home